Jackson County Tourism Council Advertising Grant Application
The Jackson County Tourism Advertising Grant Program was developed as an ongoing grant program designed to assist organizations in advertising for Jackson County events.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS:
The Jackson County Tourism Council acts as an extension of the Jackson County Commission and distributes the Transient Guest Tax funds. The tax is collected by the lodging industry in Jackson County.
- This is a competitive grant program with no guarantee that you will receive funds.
- Grants will only be granted up to $750 per event.
- Please thoroughly describe your event and advertising plan so the Council can make an educated funding decision
- The only purpose of the grant is to fund advertising expenses that draw visitors to Jackson County.
- Copies of receipts/invoices using the funds must be provided.
- This phrase must be used on all advertisements or materials purchased with grant funding:
Advertising paid by Jackson County Tourism Council.
- In order to receive funds before your event, please submit the application at least 60 days before the event date.
- If granted funds, you must turn in the follow-up report within 60 days after the event date. Failure to submit a follow-up report with receipts will affect future grant availability.