Find a job that you're passionate about! Browse our list of jobs in the Holton/ Jackson County area. Holton and Jackson County offer a full spectrum of available jobs and careers. For more job opportunities, please see this week's edition of The Holton Recorder.
If you are an employer who is hiring, contact us to find other local opportunities to advertise your open positions.
Developmental Services of Jackson County - Full time and PRN positions - Direct Support Professionals
$14/hour. 401k. Vacation Time. Incentive Bonuses. Health Care. Sick Leave. Aflac, Delta Dental, VSP. On-Site Training Provided. Applicants MUST be 21, posses a valid driver’s license, pass required background and drug testing. Any questions please call DSJC at 785-364-3534 ex 100
Holton Community Hospital - Housekeeping and Multiple Positions Available
Housekeeper - Full Time - 5am-1:30pm Monday-Friday
We offer a complete benefits package that includes:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life
Retirement Savings with Employer Match
Paid Time Off
A flexible work environment that supports a health work-home life balance.
"Being a housekeeper isn't just about cleaning. In a hospital it's also about being an infection preventionist. You help our patients stay healthy by keeping our facility virus free. It's one of the most important jobs here!"
Other Jobs: Including Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Positions. To apply, please visit www.holtonhospital.com
Johnsonville - Holton - Multiple Jobs Available
Apply online at careers.johnsonville.com
NEK-CAP - Center Manager, Nutrition Aide, Preschool Para
To apply, please visit www.nekcap.org
$1,000 sign on bonus
Dairy Queen - Shift Managers; Cashiers and Cooks
Dairy Queen of Holton is now hiring the following positions:
Shift Managers (must be 18 or older) - starting wages up to $13 p/hr based on experience and availability.
Cashiers/Customer Service and Cooks - starting wages up to $12 p/hr based on experience and availability.
Monday - Friday daytime positions available and flexible schedules available for students.
-Positive, family oriented environment
-Up to $2,000 in Tuition Assistance
-20% Family Discount
Sac and Fox Casino - Multiple Positions Available
$1,000 sign on bonus!
Contact Human Resources at 1-800-990-2946 or visit www.sacandfoxcasino.com
Ron Kirks Body Shop - Multiple Positions Availalbe
Prairie Band Casino and Resort - Multiple Jobs Available
Please visit jobs.prairieband.com to apply
$750 hiring bonus
Tay Jay Transport
Must have CDL and be able to obtain Hazmat.
Please call 785-364-7990 if interested
KANZA Mental Health and Guidance Center
Kanza Mental Health and Guidance Center has full time, part time, and internships available! To inquire, visit our http://www.kanzamhgc.org/careers or call Human Resources at 785-742-7113 for further details.
Jackson Farmers, Inc. - Store Clerk/Warehouse Attendant
This is a full-time, permanent position that is eligible for our excellent benefit package of helath and dental insurance, vision insurance, company paid life insurance, short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401k and employer match, pension and paid time off.
The applicant must be reliable, able to lift 50 lbs., and pass a drug screening. Duties include customer service, operating a point-of-sale system, helping load customer orders and operating a forklift.
Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
For more information or to request an application, please contact:
HR Manager - Adam Niehues
Holton Meat Processing
Full and Part-time opportunities available. Meat cutting experience preferred, but are willing to train. Apply in person!
Psychological Health Services, LLC
We are seeking to grow our team! Are you a qualified mental health professional interested in joining an established group practice? We are seeking a licensed clinician to join our team to provide high-quality evidence based therapy to children, adolescents, and families.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience, or
- Licensed Master’s Level Psychologist, or
- Licensed Masters Level Social Worker, or
- Licensed Professional Counselor, or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to create the career path that you love
- Supervision towards clinical licensure for LMLPs
- Supervision for non-clinically licensed providers
Holton Pizza Hut - Immediate Part Time Positions for production,delivery drivers,and shift managers
Applicants must be at least 16 for production and 18 for delivery drivers/shift managers and be able to work nights and weekends.
We offer flexible schedules,employee discounts,a scholarship program for high school students,and the ability to advance.
Please apply in store.
Hoyt Pallet Recycling Company
Looking for general pallet repair and builder. Training provided. M-F 0730-330
Community HealthCare System - Holton Location - Phlebotomist and RN/LPN
RN/LPN Clinic, Holton
- General Information
- Job Title:
- RN/LPN Clinic
- 1603 W 4th St
- Holton, KS, 66436
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Contact Information
- Cindy Flentie
- Welcome patient and confirm patient’s statement of current problems and symptoms.
- Review ‘self-care management plan’ from previous visit, if patient is here for chronic disease management.
- Review problem list and update record with important completed tests (colonoscopy, mammogram).
- Review and complete overdue health maintenance and open orders at each visit.
- Inquire regarding providers patients have seen outside the practice since their last visit.
- Review and update patient medication.
- Document any refusals of treatments or tests refused by patients.
- Completes follow up work after visit; order lab, x-ray and other diagnostic test as indicated by the provider.
- List. maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Provide patient education.
- Review new meds with patients, family, caregiver.
- Explain referral process.
- Remind patient to call with any questions.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Direct and coordinate provider's schedule by organizing diagnostic and preventative reports for provider review, preparing needed equipment prior to patient's appointment, direct other staff as needed to ensure patients have been assessed and ready for provider exam.
- Prepares for, attends and participates in team meetings, quality improvement projects, team huddles and scheduling huddles with provider and registration.
- Current RN or LPN licensed to practice in the State of Kansas
- BLS certified
- 32 hours/week - 8:00a-5:00p - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - Rotating Saturday Morning
To apply, please visit https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6168248.careers?CareersSearch
Home Town Health Care - Registered Nurse
Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
NEK-CAP, Inc - Preschool Para (Full or Part Time); Assistant Teachers (Full or Part Time); Nutrition Program Aide; Center Manager
.To apply, please visit www.nekcap.org
Wilson's Direct Motors and Tires
Looking to hire a person that has automotive knowledge to be able to perform light mechanic jobs, such as General Service, Battery Service, Tire Service, and Brake Service. Wilson's Direct Motors and Tires offers a competitive salary based on experience and health insurance. Call 785-305-1611 & talk with Rob for details.
Looking to hire a person that has great customer service skills. This person will be in charge of answering phones, computer work, and handling daily transactions. Wilson's Direct Motors and Tires offers a competitive salary based on experience and health insurance. Call 785-305-1611 & talk with Rob for details.
Rural Water District #3 - Bookkeeper
Golden Eagle Casino - Multiple Positions Open
GOLDEN EAGLE CASINO JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
-CAGE -FOOD & BEVERAGE
APPLY IN PERSON AT HUMAN RESOURCES (785-486-2040)
OR ONLINE AT: GoldenEagleCasino.com
EMPLOYMENT OPPURTUNITIES AT KICKAPOO TRIBE IN KANSAS
KICKAPOO TRIBE IN KANSAS JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
-SURVEILLANCE OFFICER -WATER TREATMENT PLANT MANAGER
-HEAD START EDUCATION MANAGER -POLICE OFFICER
-BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB PROGRAM AIDE -HEAD START LEAD TEACHER
-EARLY HEAD START LEAD TEACHER
-HEAD START/EARLY HEAD START NUTRITION PROVIDER
VISIT: www.ktik-nsn.gov/employment TO APPLY
Medical Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred but not necessary--State law, newly hired employees must become certified within a year of employment. We are willing to assist the right candidate in this process. Job consists of assisting patients a variety of ways in a fast-paced environment. Basic computer and phone skills necessary. Please apply in person with resume or call 785-364-2114 with any questions.
Kansas Army National Guard - Part Time Military Service
Openings in the following career fields: Admin & Relations, Aviation, Engineering, Ground Forces, Heavy Weapons, Intelligence, Mechanic & Maintenance, Medical, Munitions, Police & Protection, Supply & Logistics, Information Technology, and Transport
Hours: One weekend a month, two weeks in the summer
Qualifications/Requirements: 17-35 years old, High school diploma or equivalent, Clean legal history
How to Apply: Call Staff Sergeant Marc Limon at 785-806-2144
The Cockeyed Pig Dive Bar and Grille - Cooks and Servers
Apply in person at 325 New York Ave. in Holton.
Heartland Veterinary Health Center - Part-Time Kennel Technician
We are looking for a high school aged individual or someone willing to work primarily an after-hours, part-time position. Duties would include caring for dogs/cats and cleaning the clinic. Must be willing to work some holiday and weekend shifts. Must also be able to drive or have a reliable/consistent ride to work.
Trails Cafe - Daytime/Night Cook
Some experience necessary - willing to train the right candidate. If interested, stop by 601 Arizona Ave. in Holton for an application.
Farmers State Bank - Receptionist/Teller
Stop by for an application or contact Terri at 785-364-4691
American Family Insurance - Brad Noller Agency - Non Licensed Customer Service Representative
Description: Assist with client inquiries, basic daily customer service and help answer agency phone calls
8-10 hours per week – Days are flexible
$12-15 an hour depending on experience
No experience necessary but just need a helpful and positive outlook
Tarwater Farm and Home - Small Engine and Lawn Mower Technician
$14-18/hr depending on experience. We will train the right person. PTO, Health & Dental, Retirement all included.
The Holton Recorder (classifieds): http://www.holtonrecorder.net/classifieds/