For 17 years, Dianna Wilson served as the face of the Chamber of Commerce. She was extensively involved with everything that was the Chamber and was recognized for her long-term dedication and service to the Chamber and her community. Her legacy was her tireless love for chamber events and causes, people, and community.
In honor of Dianna Wilson, the Holton/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations from the current chamber membership, to recognize an outstanding chamber member who embodies everything that Dianna Wilson stood for. Nominations should be made from the form below and will be qualified by the Dianna Wilson Award Committee. The selection committee will rate the nominees according to the following outstanding characteristics:
- Chamber Member who embodies “community” over “self”.
- Donates time, energy, heart, and soul to their communities.
- Demonstrates qualities of compassion and service to the extent in which their service or action might be considered above and beyond the call of duty.
The nominee will be notified and invited to be recognized at the Chamber's Hall of Fame Award Banquet on Saturday, February 4th, 2023. When nominating, please consider the qualifications listed below.
General Nomination Guidelines
- • Nominee must be a chamber member who works in Jackson County.
- • The nominator and/or nominees have to be members of the Holton/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
- • Please submit all nominations to the Holton/Jackson County Chamber office no later than September 30th to be considered for the upcoming Hall of Fame
- • All deadlines are firm and nominations will not be accepted after the deadline (including mail-in nominations)